Sleep is very important and we all know that but how many of us take it seriously? Maybe few, right? In this, if you are among those who don’t take appropriate sleep then it is important for you to start thinking about it as soon as possible. As you are here we can assume that you are now concerned about your sleep. Here you will get to know about what happens to you when your sleep is incomplete but before let’s bust the famous misconception.
The misconception we are talking about is 8 hour sleep. When it comes to sleep you might have heard many times that we need to take 8 hour sleep but the question is, is it true? Well, you will be shocked to know that it is just the half truth. Make a note that our ideal sleeping time may vary depends on various things like type of work we are doing, our diet, daily routine, and many more.
- Older adults who are 65+ years should take 7 to 8 hours of sleep.
- Adults who are 26 to 64 years should take 7 to 9 hours of sleep.
- Young adults who are 18 to 25 years should take 7 to 9 hours of sleep.
- Teenagers who are 14 to 17 years should take 8 to 10 hours of sleep.
- School-age children who are 6 to 13 years should take 9 to 11 hours of sleep.
- Preschool children who are 3 to 5 years should take 10 to 13 hours of sleep.
- Toddlers who are 1 to 2 years should take 11 to 14 hours of sleep.
- Infants who are 4 to 11 months should take 12 to 15 hours of sleep.
- Newborns who are 0 to 3 months should take 14 to 17 hours of sleep.
Now coming to the actual point you are here for. When you get inappropriate sleep you start facing difficulty in focusing. In the daytime, you feel sleepy. Your quality of life decreases subsequently. You are more likely to meet an accident while driving. There are many more that you would surely like to avoid and start living a quality life. If you are facing any trouble sleep then you can Buy Modafinil Online from Online RX Medication. You would love to buy medicine from this website especially when you don’t want to wait for your prescription to approve as this website doesn’t ask for a prescription.